By accessing the Bazaraki web site or any of its affiliate domains ("Bazaraki.com") you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
1. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time by Bazaraki.com, and your continued access to the website means that you agree to be bound by the most current version of the terms and conditions.
2. In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law. Bazaraki.com is an open medium where users can advertise whatever they wish provided that this is within reason and in compliance with any legal limitations (please refer to our non-exhaustive list of forbidden goods).
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Bazaraki.com and any consequences that may result from your advertisement. We reserve the right to refuse or delete or edit advertisements that we believe are inappropriate.
3. Bazaraki.com does not permit the use of the Bazaraki.com name or logo by third parties without a written license agreement. We do not permit the use of the Bazaraki.com name or logo on any type of promotional materials, flyers or other websites without the above mentioned agreement.
4. All information and materials appearing on Bazaraki.com are protected by copyright and are the property of Bazaraki.com or the party credited as the advertiser. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, create derivative works, store electronically, transmit or in any way exploit for commercial gains or otherwise, any content or posted information on Bazaraki.com.
5. Bazaraki.com and all content of Bazaraki.com is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights.
6. Whilst every care has been taken in its preparation, Bazaraki.com does not make any warranties nor representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We neither accept nor assume any reliability in relation to the contents of these pages which should not be relied upon as accurate. The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept neither responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date nor liability for any failure to do so.
7. The information and links contained on Bazaraki.com are being provided for general information purposes only. When you access certain links on Bazaraki.com you may leave the web site. Bazaraki.com and/or the founders/owners of Bazaraki.com do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of such web sites linked to Bazaraki.com, or for the products, services or other items offered through such web sites.
8. The information and/or opinions contained on Bazaraki.com are provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
9. In no event, including (without limitation) negligence, will Bazaraki.com and/or the founders/owners of Bazaraki.com be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including (without limitation) any direct, special indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to Bazaraki.com and/or other sites via Bazaraki.com. Bazaraki.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that any content or files available for downloading through Bazaraki.com or delivered via electronic mail through Bazaraki.com will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
10. If you advertise on Bazaraki.com providing forbidden goods or false contact details or impersonating another party we reserve the right to pass your details and IP address on to the aggrieved third party, their agents or any law enforcement agency.
NOTE: Do not put more than one advert for the same item. We consider it spamming and could result in getting blocked. If you want to be on the homepage or at the top of your category, please log in to "My Ads" and upgrade your advert(s) there. Thank you.